Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning!

So I thought I would add another item to my Spring Cleaning List. I've already started with my home, Blog, Etsy Shop... So now I have added my body to the list as well!!! I think at least a portion of my recent emotional turmoil caused by a ginormous amount of stress can be attributed to my recent very poor diet, lack of exercise and consumption of (as one of my Lit professors would say) adult beverages. So today, this very morning I am starting a Juice Fast! Or Feast as some like to say.

I've never attempted one but I am excited! Today i'll be starting with purchased 100% juice the likes of Naked and Odwalla but I hope in the next few days to procure a juicer so I can make it fresh at home. I will also be drinking one or two protein shakes and am allowing myself egg white veggie omelets if I have a melt down and need to chew something.

I haven't set myself a time frame for how long i'd like to keep this up. I just want to re set my body back to a healthy starting point and go from there. I hope for at least five to seven days but I'm going to take this one day at a time. Wish me Luck!!! I'm gonna need it... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment