Saturday, December 24, 2011

Smarvelous Swonderful

I received the most surprising and heart warming gift this early Christmas Eve morning!!!!!! My new pen pal and Blog reader Chrissy sent me a sweet little package and a lovely letter! I hadn't heard from her in a while but we all get busy from time to time and especially during this season. It was great getting to catch up with her on her life and I can't wait to write her on Monday.

As for the wonderful gift I received some crafty ephemera goodies. And. A. Mini Smash Book!!! I've never even seen one before! I have now decided I am going to write in it every day of January. It's going to be my "New Beginnings" sort of book. I may start it early actually because I don't know if I can wait...

Thank you so much Chrissy! You'll be hearing from me via snail mail next week. Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you received it in time and you like it. Have fun with it! Looking forward to your letter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a lil package from me after the new year! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete