Monday, August 1, 2011

Journaling & A Little Mail


Today I started a new journal! After conquering my expensive journal habit I found an amazing leafy green leather journal cover! And I happen to love Barnes and Nobles refills. They come with the cream colored paper that I love. The pages are the perfect weight and have great line spacing. Plus the outsides are simple craft brown with journal scribed in the middle.
I love using my Polaroid insta camera to take pics that I can add right in on the fly!!! Such wonderful touches to help describe a moment in time.





I mailed off these awesome oversized postcards. I hope the recipients received them! They are from a super cool old set that are reprints of old book
covers from the 1920's. Some are pretty racy. I purchased them from a used book store. The inside front jacket had a note to a girl on the day of her graduation. It was dated 1996, so neat! I love that they have a history and a previous life.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the post card Sara. It is pretty awesome. And according to the internet- it's a real book that I now want to read! Have fun at work next week.

    ReplyDelete