Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Project

So. I have a new project. Which will hopefully not only bring joy to others but also bring interesting mail to my mailbox!



The premise is pretty self explanatory but I will attempt to write and mail a letter a day to any and all recipients I can think of!!! If anyone is interested on receiving one just email me your address.

Puccagaru3@yahoo.com

I don't have an end date or time frame so we shall see. I think I want to do it until I complete my personal task of downsizing the amount of space I take up on this planet. So, at least through the new year.



I will post pictures of letters sent and received. Maybe I'll even make a zine after I'm done that people can have. Super exciting!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment