Monday, September 12, 2011

To Kathy


A very steamy postcard. She will just die when she gets this in the mail! It will probably reside for years to come on her refrigerator. This postcard is from one of the new sets I've recently and greedily purchased. The set is called "Unbridled Passion: 30 Postcards." This particular one is titled "The Awakening". The whole set is filled with romance novel covers. Quite saucy!






I will eventually get all of my new paper goodies photographed and posted as I am officially done buying!!! Cross my heart. I've had a bit of a stationery binge session as of late... So much fun.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I have this postcard pack too! I'll write fun notes to my boyfriend on these cards... I'm sure it will make him laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's a good idea! Maybe my hubby will get a few...

    ReplyDelete