Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best Journal Ever

I was having a nice lovely lazy morning when I decided to catch up with some of my favorite Blogs, one of these being

A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk

She's in my CLICK PLEASE! section, to the left.

Debra is a phenominal artist and makes the most wonderful hand sewn crazy beautiful journals that are chock full of all kinds of gorgeous papers. I've been drooling over the journal she made herself just a few months ago and fancied the idea of making one for myself but never did. So imagine my glee when her last post before Christmas was to announce that she had two of her hand made journals in her Etsy shop! Ive never clicked on BUY so fast in my life!


Now my only conundrum is I started a plain little journal on the first for the New Year, oh well. I am sure I'll figure out something else to do with it.

Oh, and she has one journal left for sale! I seriously would pop over if I were you and snatch it up!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful buy, You lucky thing. I too like you was thrilled that Debra was selling some of her delightful journals, however Christmas had taken any spending money I had left.

    I cant wait to see how you fill its pages!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to receive it in the mail and start writing!!! I'm already thinking about it being filled and needing another... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete