Thursday, January 12, 2012

Am I Weird?

Well actually yes I am. But that's besides the point! I was just reminded that I have always thought being committed to an
Institution for awhile would be very interesting. Is that strange? At one point in my life I fancied doing just that and writing a book. But a few years ago I discovered it had already been done. Which reminds me I wanted to read that book!

Other things I thought would be interesting are of course packing and leaving to a foreign country. Joining the armed forces. Taking a vow of silence and living in a convent. Moving to a cabin by a lake, alone. All of these things I have pondered doing because I want to have the time to write! Either about the new unusual place I find myself or one that is completely free of distractions. Anyone else have thoughts of grandeur?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment