Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stationery Starter Kits!!!

Well I am in a giving mood!!! I posted on Facebook earlier in the week offering FREE Stationery Letter Writing Starter Kits. Four lucky ladies messaged me their addresses so off to the post office tomorrow I go to send off their goodies!!!








Hopefully they like them. I know I do!!! And hopefully this means I'll get a few letters gracing my mail box in the weeks to come.

I wish people wrote more often. I mean I love the instant communication options of today but I long for the personal letters of passed days. I think that people wrote a lot more from their soul and with more passion since you couldn't pick up a phone or send off an email. I have been lacking in the letter writing department myself and need to get back to it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment