Friday, November 5, 2010

Tomorrow is Tomorrow

I am going to start my daily letter experiment first thing tomorrow. I have already compiled a list of about forty recipients! This should be fun. I think it will also be a lot of work but I look forward to the challenge and the distraction.



On another mail note I received an amazing homemade postcard from my bestie Michelle who never writes me back. But I forgive her because it is the best postcard I have yet to receive!!!



Finally, on my drive home this evening I managed to take a pretty picture of the sunset and after a little photo magic I think I want to print a few for postcards! Hmmm...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    Great Blog, and an awsome postcard. The picture of ventura looks cool kind of has an old scary movie feel to it.

    ReplyDelete