Friday, November 19, 2010

Anxiety and Mail

Strange. For some reason as my left thumb hits my iphone keys it tingles... Anywho. So I am anxious! It's already dark and I am home alone and it feels much later than it actually is. I feel my day slipping away. I am also anxious for the uploading of Hillywoods new Eclipse Parody!!! I keep checking and being disappointed. Yes, I am aware that I am a dork. As for mail I am on track for my Letter a Day attempt. This is day three and fours missives.

This is the pretty little piece I sent my friend Unchie. It is part of the stationery kit I bought from Paper Cuts Etsy shop!!!








On a very happy note another one of my paper parcels delivery has been confirmed!!! Samara from Letter Lover posted a lovely thank you on her blog to me! I was so excited when I did my weekly check on her blog to find it!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment