Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why Am I JUST Hearing About This?!

SMASH BOOK!

This has to be the most incredible thing ever! (OK not ever... but) This is exactly how my only Journal that ever passed page four was! Just a place where I stuck everything. I wasn't concerned about necessarily how it looked (though we know that's not completely true) but it was a space for notes and lists, paper and pictures. It was fabulous! And now someone has made an incredible product and sold the idea.

I am so in love with this idea. Granted I wont be buying and actual Smash Book brand journal but fancy this. Just today I bought a small blank wire-bound art notebook. I found my current journals' pages weren't heavy weighted enough for all my add ins... But, what I truly love is that lately I haven't been working on my Fall Journal Workshop pages because I feel artistically a little stressed/pressured to make something exceptionally beautiful.

Well, I am switching gears and getting back into my journal! Smash, smash, smahing I shall go! Can you tell I'm excited? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment